Saturday, July 31, 2010

Sean T Poindexter is in Demand! (updated 8/2/10)

This week, I received an email from a book store manager asking when/where my books would be available, because she's had people come into the store asking to order my books. It happened enough times that she Googled me, found my website, and sent me an email.

Are you listening, publishers that have my manuscript?

I'm just saying...

You know how to reach my agent.

Update: 8/2/10: I also have book reviewers asking me for review copies of the book on twitter. When I was with my old publisher (the one that stopped existing before the book could be released) I had a review done by a review site and got 4.5 Stars out of 5. I have every reason to believe any subsequent reviews will be equally glowing, if not better since the book has gone through edits with an editor AND my agent.

6 comments:

  1. Congrats! Pre-demand is good demand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good stuff, my friend. :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, everyone. I hope this means it's soon. I don't really know what else they are looking for. Do they need a sex scandal? Because I can do that. I know some girls, and I'm sure Amanda would be very understanding under the circumstances.

    ReplyDelete

Praise Tiamat