Friday, January 6, 2012

HELP ME WIN A SHORTY AWARD!!!

Nominate Sean T Poindexter for a social media award in the Shorty Awards!
Nominate Sean T Poindexter for a social media award in the Shorty Awards


Some of my friends and fans nominated me for this, and I couldn't be more flattered! Thanks, guys! I really appreciate it! There is also an interview with me you can read to find out more about my philosophy towards Twitter and tweeting.

This is a pretty big deal for me! I've been a Twitter user for years, and I've helped introduce other writers and creative people to it. If I win this, it will be great publicity for my book! This is a real award, with a live award ceremony and everything! It only takes a second to vote, and you do it by filling out a simple tweet window and explaining briefly why you think I should win. As of this posting, the lead in the author category only has a couple hundred votes! If all my Twitter friends voted for me, and got at least one of their friends to vote for it,, too, then I'd win hands down!

So let's do this! Thank you all for your help and support I can't tell you how much I appreciate it! But if I win this award, I promise I'll do everything I can to make your kindness worth the effort.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Praise Tiamat