Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Facebook Account Disabled

NO I'm still mad about this!

I was literally in the MIDDLE of a conversation with two of my friends when The King of the Dragon's Facebook account was disabled. When I tried to log in, Facebook threw one of these at me:



What? Why? Surely the FAQ will contain an answer to the question WHY THE FUCK HAS MY ACCOUNT BEEN DISABLED...

Nope,


Ineligible? What am I too old? I'm not a sex offender (wrong Poindexter) and I've long stopped threatening people with any specific or traceable harm...

No warnings, no messages, no questions. Nothing. Just BAM...gone. Five years I've had that account. Lots of professional contacts and old friends, many of whom it's going to be a massive pain in the ass to track back down again...GONE. WHY? What horrible thing have I done, Facebook?

Yeah so I've filed an appeal, Facebook. But you're on notice. The King of the Dragons does not forgive and he does not forget. Granted, I have absolutely no power whatsoever but I CAN FORM A NEW FACEBOOK ACCOUNT SO THERE...a whole new Facebook account, with blackjack and hookers!

Hey, that's a good one. i think I'll go make a Bender meme out of that and post it on my blog...except MEMEGENERATOR IS FUCKING DOWN?!?!?


SOMEONE WILL PAY!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Praise Tiamat