Saturday, June 25, 2016

Haven't Posted since 2014 WTF?!?

Wow what the Hell is wrong with me? I have neglected you guys for far too long. How have you dealt with it?

So...

Right now I don't have a lot to say but I will in the future. I promise. Fans of The Dragon's Blood Chronicles, fear not: they WILL be coming back out soon from the good folks at Ellysian Press. They will be re-releasing The Shadow of Tiamat (DBC1) and The Will of the Darkest One (DBC2) this year, ALONG WITH The Elohim Legacy (DBC3). Moth and Exiles of Forlorn are still available for sale so go grab those if you don't have them already. If you DO have them and have read them, please leave me a review. If you HAVE left me a review, THANKS!

More details to come as they emerge!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Praise Tiamat