Monday, April 19, 2010

From Formspring: Are you a drinker and if so, what's your poison?

HA! I'm a writer so: yes, I drink. Not as much as I used to, though. One of the medications I take for TMJ causes me to get dehydrated faster, so if I drink too much alcohol without enough water I get headaches. That, among other reasons, is why I drink in moderation.

I'm a fan of beer. My favorite is Guiness, but that's expensive so I usually drink to Schlitz. It's actually pretty good beer for what it costs. Much better than Keystone or PBR, and usually cheaper. The Drug Warehouse on East 7th Street is one of the few places in Joplin that has a consistent stock of it.

As far as hard liquor goes, I enjoy vodka and scotch...though not together. I like mixing either with diet soda, or occasionally drinking them straight. Sometimes I order a Vodka martini with a cherry instead of an olive. My favorite vodka is Stoli. My favorite scotch is Johnny Walker Black, though Glenlevit is great, too.

Ask me anything

No comments:

Post a Comment

Praise Tiamat