Thursday, April 15, 2010

Blog Name Change

I decided to change the name of my blog. Why? Well, the previous name: Sean Writes Things struck me as a little presumptuous. I figured it would be better to name my blog something a little less self-important.

So, it's King of the Dragons. No presumption there.

Other possible choices included:

My Dragon can Beat-up Your Vampire (Still like this one...)
South of Heaven (Too Slayer)
Willkommen im Drachekopf (German for Welcome to the Dragonhead...I think.)
Face the Blog that Should Not Be! (Too Lovecraftian...not that that is a bad thing)
The Lex Draconic (Doesn't really make sense unless you've read the books)  


Anyway, it'll be King of the Dragons until I think of something more entertaining.

1 comment:

  1. How about 'Dragon's Breath' or 'Dragon Runes'?

    ReplyDelete

Praise Tiamat