Monday, April 5, 2010

Life According to Tiamat

Here is something I did a while back on Facebook. In a few days, I may try it again using songs by Danzig. Yes, there is a band called Tiamat. No, they don't have anything to do with my books, other than the source of the name (the Babylonian goddess). Though Tiamat has been a big inspiration for me, music wise, the band isn't featured in my books. For more information about how Tiamat is used in my books, read my old blog entry on the origins of Tiamat.

Okay, here is the game:

Using only song names from ONE ARTIST, cleverly answer these questions.

Pick your Artist:
Tiamat

Are you a male or female:
For Her Pleasure

Describe yourself:
Brighter Than the Sun

How do you feel:
I am in Love with Myself

Describe where you currently live:
Garden of Heathen

If you could go anywhere, where would you go:
Mount Marilyn

Your favorite form of transportation:
On Golden Wings

Your best friend is:
Cain

You and your best friends are:
Too Far Gone

What's the weather like?
Summertime Is Gone

Favorite time of day:
Summer By Night

If your life was a TV show, what would it be called?
Sleeping in the Fire

What is life to you:
To Have and Have Not

Your relationship:
A Pocket Sized Sun

Your fear:
The Return Of The Son Of Nothing

What is the best advice you have to give:
Carry Your Cross and I'll Carry Mine

Thought for the Day:
However You Look at it, You Lose

How I would like to die:
Heaven of High

My soul's present condition:
Sixshooter

My motto:
Love is as Good as Soma

Praise Tiamat!

--Sean P.
represented by Tribe Literary, a Wheelhouse Group Agency



www.seanpoindexter.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Praise Tiamat