Wednesday, April 28, 2010

The March to Publication Continues...

Hey, all. I just got some great news! Another publisher has requested my manuscript! This is great! I can't say which one because publishers get annoyed if you talk about them being interested before they make an offer. But it's a good one, like the two before. I also got a rejection, but that's fine, especially since they don't typically publish my genre; but you never know when publishers may change their mind so it pays to cast a wide net. So far that's 1 rejection, 3 requests for partial or full manuscripts! All the thanks should go to my agent Cari Foulk and her senior partner Jonathan Clements! Very good news, and I'm very excited!

I'll keep everyone posted on the developments as they...develop...happen...whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Praise Tiamat