Thursday, December 23, 2010

BEHOLD!!! I AM INTERVIEWED!!!

Yeah, now THAT was a setup!

Anyway, the King of the Dragons gets interviewed by Brooklyn Ann on Supernatural Smut. Check it out, click a reaction and leave comments. So sayeth your Liege. 

Also, Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas! Yes, even the King of the Dragons celebrates Christmas. Because dragons love presents. And they don't have to explain themselves to you. ;-)

Want to get your humble Liege a gift? Check out my profile at Tribe Literary Agency and leave a glowing comment at the bottom. It makes me feel good and makes me look awesome to publishers. So, check it out! If you want to make the KotD extra-super-panda-happy, you can recommend the excerpt on my webpage to your friends and family and ask them to leave comments at my Tribe Literary Agency profile, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Praise Tiamat