Monday, June 6, 2011

Thanks 4 Buying Stuff



So it's been over a month since I launched the store...almost two. BUY SOME DAMN PRAISE TIAMAT GEAR! Is it going to kill you? Really? The stuff is pretty cool, and not that expensive.

Check this thing out: --------------->

That's a bumper sticker. It costs $4.50 and you can stick it on your car. Or your laptop. Or your cat. Or buy a crate of them and wrap yourself up like a mummy.



<----- And then there is this thing: It's a coffee mug. It costs $12.50. You can also get them like the bumper sticker above, or just one that says Praise Tiamat. It's awesome and cheap, promotes my work, and shows potential publishers how clever I am at self-marketing. This is important.

So, I guess what I'm trying to say here is...

BUY SOMETHING! Please! I don't make any money off this crap, I swear! out of a t-shirt sale, I think I get like a quarter or something. Whoop-de-do. The quarters aren't the point: the point is spreading awareness of my work, and of www.praisetiamat.com where it can be found. And there is more! Like this:

That's a ladies shirt declaring that your boyfriend is a dragon. He probably isn't, but that does matter. LIE TO THE WORLD ABOUT YOUR BOYFRIEND FOR ME! It's okay, really. He'll appreciate it. I'll appreciate it...but, more importantly, YOU'LL appreciate it because you'll know you helped make me a little more famous.

At the very least, tell people about my store: http://www.cafepress.com/PraiseTiamat. And, more importantly, about my website, www.praisetiamat.com or www.seanpoindexter.com -- both URLs are pointed to the same site, where you can read my excerpt or find my Facebook page. If you're seeing this blog on Facebook or Twitter, please repost/retweet it. Thank you kindly :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Praise Tiamat