Monday, June 13, 2011

Time To Start Listening to that Voice in My Head...

The one that warns me about things. I've been ignoring it for a while, even though it's never steered me wrong. Sorry, little voice, I should have listened to you months ago. Instead, I believed what I wanted to believe, instead of what I should have believed. But the worst way to correct a mistake is to keep making it. So, my eyes are open now. I won't be so bold as to say I won't ignore your corrective influence again, little voice, but I can promise I'll be far less likely to do so in the future.

While we're on the subject of stuff people should do, you should listen to this song written and performed by my best friend, Ross Gipson. All proceeds of the sale of this song go to the restoration of Joplin tornado damage.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Praise Tiamat