Thursday, December 15, 2011

Shadow of Tiamat "Gripping" and "Immensely entertaining!"

The Shadow of Tiamat is featured on the front page of the Bitten by Books review siteThey gave it a 4 1/2 out of 5. Among other things, the reviewer called it a "sizzling paranormal-fantasy," with "strong and resourceful characters that were both smart and funny," and that the story "...ebbed and flowed to keep the reader involved and entangled throughout," and "its twist of an ending left me wanting the next installment right away!"

Oh, hell I could go on like this all day...just read the review yourself!

I'm quite proud of this. This was my first professional level book review and I was a bit nervous about it. But it came back shining so I'm confident more will follow. I've already gotten several 5 star reviews on both Amazon
and Barnes and Noble. And NONE of them were by people related to me, nor were they cats...in case you're wondering. Thor won't be reviewing this book...he's too young for such material.

Happy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Praise Tiamat