Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Things You Can Do to Help The Shadow of Tiamat

Well, besides buying the book...

Go to the Amazon page for either the Kindle or paperback version of my book. Scroll down past the reviews and past my bio information until you see a screen that looks like this:

Please click on the link that says Agree with these tags? and vote yes on each of the tags that is there. These are what drive searches for books on Amazon to my book. So, if someone is looking for a dark fantasy about dragons, a high tag rating in both of these will mean they are more likely to find (and buy) my book. PLEASE DON'T TROLL THIS, guys...you know who you are. You can troll it later if you want, but wait until I'm a bestseller or something.

Also, it would be great if, after reading the book, you wrote a review. Amazon requires that you have bought something before, and if you make a first purchase you will need to wait 48 hours before you can post. This is done so that people don't SPAM reviews for their own products, products they like, or products they don't like. Barns and Noble doesn't have this same restriction, and neither does Goodreads...and Goodreads gives you the option of giving it a star rating without writing a review. My book is listed on both. So if you want to write a couple of lines (or more) about my book, those are good places to do it.

Several of you have already done this, and I can't tell you how much I appreciate it! Your help and support will never be forgotten. I love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Praise Tiamat