Friday, October 1, 2010

Hey, Other Writers...

How many of you have stuff out to publishers right now that they are just sitting on? I don't have any rejections, which is comforting. Just lots of manuscripts out there, waiting for an answer. Anyone else in this predicament? If so, comment or send me a message.

Just waiting...waiting...waiting...

I know. It's maddening. It's taking longer than usual, and it usually takes a long time.

Just know that you're not alone. And that it will take as long as it takes. Stay strong and believe in what you've done. Our persistence will pay off. Don't get discouraged.

If all else fails, here is a video of a kitten riding a turtle...

1 comment:

  1. As a writer I totally know what you mean and agree that it can be maddening. I've got several short stories out there just hanging out.

    Now that I'm part of the publishing game in some small way I see the other side though and it helps me understand.

    ReplyDelete

Praise Tiamat